Welcome to Complete Collision Center in Zachary, Near Baton Rouge
Life is very unpredictable and we do not always know what is just around the corner. The bad news is car accidents happen every day and often can’t be avoided. The good news is our collision repair center near Baton Rouge is here to help! If you find yourself involved in a wreck, and are looking for a towing service, mechanic, or collision center, then contact us at Complete Collision Center. We have highly skilled and certified technicians at our Zachary collision repair center, so you can trust us to fix your car, truck, or SUV correctly and get you and your vehicle back on the roads quickly. Complete Collision Center in Zachary, LA, serving St. Francisville, Clinton, Slaughter, Pride, New Roads, Baker and the surrounding area provides our customers with top-of-the-line collision repair service and products!
The automotive industry is always changing and Complete Collision Center has kept up with the pace. All of the hardworking technicians at Complete Collision Center are ASE and I-CAR Certified, so you can rest assured knowing they are fully capable of working on all makes and models of vehicles. The team at Complete Collision Center values your time and will work diligently to get your vehicle back to you as soon as possible, so you can get back on the road and back to your busy lives.
Not only will the Complete Collison team work quickly to get your vehicle back to you in no time, Complete Collision Center offers a convenient 24-hour towing service that will come and get your vehicle directly from the scene of the accident, no matter what time the accident occurred. Not having a vehicle can be extremely inconvenient, especially with work, errands, and school to think about. Thankfully, Complete Collision Center offers free car rental assistance while they diagnose and restore your vehicle to the manufacturer’s specifications.
Becoming an officially certified and recognized body shop is not easy work. You may be surprised to know that less than 5% of the nation’s auto shops are officially certified! Unlike the other 95% of collision repair centers, Complete Collision Center has taken the extra steps necessary to become an elite Assured Performance Certified repair shop. In order to be certified by Assured Performance, body shops must possess and maintain the proper facilities, tools, equipment, and training to meet or exceed the strict requirements set for OE repair standards. Bringing your vehicle to a certified repair shop like Complete Collision Center ensures that your car’s fit, value, safety, and finish are kept intact after a collision.
Complete Collision Center is among the prestigious top 5% in the nation for automotive repairs and collision repairs. Any body shop can claim they fix cars, but only a select few can fix a car the right way! We are nationally certified to repair several of the largest automaker brands, including Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, Chevy, Cadillac, Buick, GMC, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, and Fiat. In addition, we are a Gold Class Collision Repair Business, ensuring our customers receive the only the highest quality service possible. Trust the care of your car to the collision repair experts at Complete Collision Center.
Choose a repair shop to fix your vehicle carefully. Your future safety and peace of mind depends on the quality of the workmanship today! Complete Collision Center offers warranties on all repairs for as long as you own your vehicle. If you are involved in a car accident in Zachary, Baton Rouge, St. Francisville, Pride, or one of the surrounding areas, do not hesitate to call Complete Collision Center today at 225-658-1493 to take care of all of your vehicle’s needs!
What To Do After the Crash
- Stop your vehicle if it is clear, safe, and legal.
- Move the vehicle out of the traveled roadway, if it is clear, safe and legal (in some states it is illegal to move a vehicle from the place where the accident occurred, in some states it is required).
- Turn off the ignitions of the vehicles involved.
- Make a first aid check of all persons involved. Look around to see if anyone is in immediate danger or needs medical assistance.
- Call the police by dialing 911 for assistance (even if minor) and if necessary, emergency medical services.
- Mark the scene of the accident with flares or retro-reflective triangles.
- Remove objects from the road which may cause further damage or risks.
- Gather the names of all the persons in the vehicles and the people who witnessed the accident.
- Make a quick diagram of where the vehicle occupants were seated and indicate the vehicles direction of travel and lane. Also note the date, time, and weather conditions. Look arond and gather information on possible witnesses.
- Ask to see the other driver’s license and write down the number.
- Exchange insurance company information DO NOT discuss “fault” or make statements about the accident to anyone but the police.
- Get a copy of the police report of the accident from the local precinct. Be very cooperative with a police, yet avoid suggesting the accident was solely your fault.
Car accidents happen every day, and often times, these accidents simply cannot be avoided. If you are in an accident, bring your vehicle to Complete Collision Center in Zachary, Louisiana. We are a trusted, local auto repair and body shop serving St. Francisville, Clinton, Slaughter, Pride, New Roads, Baker and surrounding areas.
Trust Your Vehicle to a Certified Auto Body and Repair Center Near Clinton
As an elite Assured Performance Certified repair shop, Complete Collision Center maintains the proper facilities, tools, equipment, and staff training to meet or exceed the strict requirements set for OE repair standards. We are nationally certified to repair several of the largest automaker brands, including Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, FCA, and GM. In addition, the collision repair technicians at Complete Collision Center are all ASE and I-CAR Certified, and we offer warranties on all repairs for as long as you own your vehicle.
Choose the Quality and Convenience of Complete Collision Center
Not only will our expert technicians at Complete Collision Center work quickly to get your vehicle back to you, we also offer a convenient 24-hour towing service that will come and get your vehicle directly from the scene of the accident. Not having a vehicle can be extremely inconvenient, so Complete Collision Center provides free car rental assistance while we repair your vehicle.
Call Complete Collision Center today at 225-658-1493 to take care of all of your vehicle body repair and service needs!